Monday, December 05, 2005

Boring...Boring...Boring...

Life ever since returning back to uni has been pretty boring...
Of course...I'm glad to meet my friends again...
It's just that normally its holiday at this time of the year...but...this year's different...
I'm finding it hard to concentrate and study with so many other exciting stuff happening around me...and my test is coming up on December 23...
So...when I'm looking forward to Christmas it also means that I am looking forward to the test.. which is not something I would want to think about right now looking at the pile of notes growing day by day...
Well..we'll see how things would go as time passes on....
Hopefully I can cover everything before the test....
Gotta return back to my books...*Sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey gal, juz drop by to wish ya

GOOD LUCK FOR REPRO!! n

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS &
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!