Monday, December 26, 2005

Its ChRiStMaS DaY!!

Finally....the awaited day has come...Christmas!! A time of joy...love...friendship...family...
I am so blessed with great family and friends...and of course to have God in my life...
Christmas always speaks of God who loved us so much that despite our sinful nature He sent His Son to earth as a man to die on the cross on behalf of all of us... He is the One who still loves and cares for us the most despite all our imperfectness...

Just being able to celebrate Christmas and knowing the true meaning of Christmas all my life is already a gift...coz I have received the gift of salvation just by believing in Jesus!!

However at the same time...my heart is saddened...
I got to know about a dear friend of mine whom I have known since primary school...she was my classmate most of the years we were in school...
She's a very bright and smart student...ever hardworking...always the top student..and yet she would still help me with the difficult subjects like math...
We used to chat a lot on the bus together...and she's a great listener...

Recently, her dad passed away suddenly...but I heard it was due to lung infection...and even before that...I was told her mum is terminally ill...
I remember her telling me that her plans were to quickly finish her course and get her degree so that she could start working and support her family...she does her best to complete her course in the shortest time possible...and I really admire her for that.
After hearing about her family...my heart just melted...I can only imagine how she's feeling... I do really want to be there for her...and let her know that she still has support and someone who loves her...

I do pray that God will give her the strength and fill her heart with love and take away the feeling of loss from her...for I know the feeling of loosing someone I love a lot...

No comments: