Saturday, December 24, 2005

CaNt BeLieVe IT!! Its Christmas!! Its the end of 2005!!

Hooray!! Exams are done!! Its time to celebrate Christmas!! Plus I have a week break and *poof*It'll be 2006 in a weeks time too!!

I had such a great time this month although I was dreading the anticipation of facing my reproductice system test. But the rest was worth it. Going to FRIM, Christmas party, hanging out with my friends & family, family trip to Cameron's....Its was all so fun!!

This is kinda like my 20th Christmas I guess...and each year God blesses me with surprises!! We would tend to think that celebrating Christmas every year would soon become some sort of a routine but as for me, God always seem to amaze me with His surprises...making each Christmas unique...

Each year I always felt the warmth, the joy in celebrating Christmas...although its sad to see others not knowing the true Christmas story...and treating it as just another holiday...

I believe I can say proudly today the I'm one of the most blessed person on earth to have received so much of blessings both from God and the people I love...

So....those of you feeling down...during this Christmas...pick yourself up....believe in the true meaning of Christmas...and trust me...God will do wonders for you...!!

Have a blessed Christmas everyone!! And A superb New Year 2006 too!!

No comments: