Friday, December 30, 2005

MaLaCCa TRiP... AwEsOmE!!

This one week break before the new year begins and a year full of new plus bigger challenges ahead I'm so happy to be able to use it to the fullest.
After a super stressful Reproductive System Assesment...Finally got holiday!! Woohoo!! =P
I went Malacca with the invitation to stay at A-Sister's place (Nisha's house) together with my 2 other uni mates...Christabel and Man Keat..Waking up early to catch the bus was worth it coz the trip was tons of fun!!

We shopped at Jonker's street and sight see the various historical spots...recalling my childhood days where I was so amazed by the buildings..plus I had a tasty bowl of ice kacang...yumm!!

Next best thing was the A Famosa Waterpark...where we went together with Nisha's family..And I went on the craziest slide ever...but didnt have the guts to take the even steeper slide at the last minute but tricked Man Keat into doing it instead haha!! We sat on the tube together with Christabel which slides up so high on the side that you are actually facing vertically downwards...Wacky!!

Tomorrow's another long day...MYF will be singing for church's new year eve service...and I need to be there early...but it'll be fun too!!

I just feel that I'm the luckiest person to be able to have such great friends and blessed with so many good and fun times...

Well...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! MAY ALL THE DREAMS AND WISHES YOU HAVE FOR 2006 COME TRUE...HAVE A BLAST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! GOD BLESS!!

No comments: