Saturday, April 02, 2005

TeSt Is OveR!!YaY!!

Yay!!Respiratory Test is over!!Finally its over after the few weeks of struggling to finish studying. Today was really fun coz I went out with 2 of my gal pals...shopping...they were going to prom next week so..i offered to go along with them...it was lotsa fun just chilling out together..hadn't had that for a while..(Mun Yee dun need to say sorry for not getting anything in the end..I had the opportunity to hang out so it didnt matter...I had fun!!)
When I got home..I was exhausted..and slept throughout...
Anyway..next week we're starting the new system already...haematology..which is gonna be tough...and sem3 finals is coming even closer...hopefully i can cover everything by then...
Gonna enjoy this weekend 1st before moving to another tough week...=P

No comments: