Monday, April 11, 2005

Thanksgiving Sunday..

As its a Sunday...like any other Sundays...we'll all be in church and today for MYF we were able to use the projector for the first time and thank God everything worked out well...and so its gonna be a permanent thing...later we had lunch together after church and had fellowship with friends...
The highlight of the day was the dinner where my parents' friend invited us for dinner to celebrate bday with a surprise party and also as a thanksgiving for all the successes and phases most of us has stepped into and thats why I called this a thanksgiving Sunday...its been a really long time since the whole bunch of close friends gathered together as one family and have fun...and it was great seeing how far each one of us has pulled through...although I was tired..I got to eat and eat and eat...till i was filled right up to my neck...haha..but the chocolate cake i bought was really good..so i couldn't resist
Well..at the end of the day...I just feel that I'm really lucky to have known all this people growing up in church..and how God has worked in each and everyone of our lives..and of course blessing us with this great friendship and opportunities to gather together...All glory and praise to God!!

1 comment:

snowangelz said...

way...chocolate cake...yummy...haha...anywayz u need to gain weight, erin, so keep the eating going...yeah~