Friday, April 15, 2005

Dealing with "simulated angry patients"...

Hmm...this week.....was a long week and an exhausting one too....was not used to getting up early and well...twice this week i had to for csu and blood bank visit...
CSU was scary coz we had to do history taking and interview angry patients which was not easy at all...but i finally got through it thanks to my partner...who was brave enough to deal with the angry patient...I interviewed another patient who had silent anger which wasnt so bad...
I still cant seem to be able to show "empathy" according to the simulated patients and I dunno how to do that...guess everyone's struggling with that too...but I'll try my best to improve...
Blood bank visit was fun and I learn a lot more...the stuff I learn in lecture seems more relevant to me after listening to the talks given by the staff there...the sad part was they were rushing throughout coz we had a limited amount of time...I guess it was worth it to wake up early...
Well...getting tired now...need to recharge....ZZzzzzzz!!

No comments: