Friday, April 08, 2005

New System...Haematology!!

Well..just after a tiring week of cramming up for respi exam its time to move to a new system..Haematology....its only about 4 weeks again and its supposed to be one of the harder systems but hopefully i will be able to manage somehow...
I can't believe how far I've gone through in uni...now that i'm already in my 2nd year...I remember the times when I had to struggle and worry bout trying to get into med school and look at me now...here I am...in 2nd year...At the end of the day looking back it was God who brought me through all the difficult and stressful times where I just felt so pressured...I don't think that I would have persevered without Him by my side...Praise God!!
Somehow now..things are tougher and I'm worried almost bout everything especially finals in July which is soo...near...Gotta push myself and stop being lazy...=P
Anyhow I gotta take one things at a time and do my very best in each challenge I face..so wish me luck..!!

No comments: