Wednesday, April 20, 2005

OnE MoRe wEEk...Till EnD oF HAeMaToLoGy!!

Wow...one week has passed...and how time flies!! Tomorrow's holiday!!Yay!! Finally some
breathing space...can study...but there's so much to memorise!!*SOBS*
Well..gotta work hard lorr...but haih..keep getting distracted....
Today..i was happy coz I did well for respi test...Praise God!! So..waiting for dad to buy me a new handphone..hehe!!
But..when I was leaving the train area...I realised the destination is wrong...and the machine wouldn't accept it..so I went to the guard...and I told him that i can't go through..he looked at the ticket and he was like..'u got the wrong destination'...so I told him that I didnt realise..but it was the ticket guy at the station who gave me a wrong ticket...and he told me of saying that its my fault coz I didnt check the ticket..
Yes..I agree its my fault...for not checking..but...in the 1st place I was already given the wrong ticket...so it should be their fault..so I didnt want to make this a big issue and all I want is to leave..so..I asked him whether he could just let me go since the actual price is RM1 and the wrong ticket I had also costs the same...and he wouldnt let me..he just stared at me trying to make me feel intimidated...I was..but I acted i wasnt and stared back at him...
Finally I gave up...and I asked him..so wat u want me to do know..??..wat do I need to do..?? and he just grumbled on and on bout regulations...and stuff like that..in the end he said not to do it again and let me go...it made me so upset coz I felt treated in such a mean manner...but I guess thats life...!! All I can do is look forward to a new and better day...!!

1 comment:

snowangelz said...

haha, i guess if things don't cramp together, that's not life anymore...anyway, u can do it!! gambatte!!!