Saturday, April 09, 2005

What a Busy Day...

Well...today is a busy day...although I still had the opportunity to wake up late this morning..hehe...slept late last nite...
Anyway..today I had meeting for my church youth group and we hadn't had one for 3 months already...so..we met up after lunch and we discussed lots of issues regarding the youth group.. but it lasted soo long...that it seemed so impossible to end coz there are so many things coming up which need proper planning and most of us are busy with our own work and studies...so that was a tough part...
I tried my best to involve myself although I'm scared to take up lots of things due to my finals coming up..but I believe..God will help me with dividing my time..
I had to leave before the meeting ended coz it was my cousin's 12th bday and well..I thought I should be there to celebrate and spend time with my family..it was fun although most of them are kids..and last minute I had to organize the games...but in the end it feels great to spend time with each other and laugh together..plus I got to meet my "nephew"...he's soo...cute!!=P
Guess thats all..another busy day with church tomorrow...sleepy already..

No comments: