Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A LittLe SoMeTHiNG FrOm Me 2 U...

I just wanna send this little message to my friends who happen to read my blog and are feeling down bcoz of life's stresses and uncertainties....I wanna share this with u coz I've been in the same position and God has brought me through it...and things tend to look brighter ever since...***Whether this would help u I am not 100% sure but it has brought me through a lot and I'm still carrying it with me...so I trully pray and hope it'll do the same for u***

Its ok to feel scared or stressed out on all the pressures around us....sometimes it feels like the world is against us although we have big dreams to help ppl and do good..."Will any uni take me?"..."Will I be able to succeed?"...."Should I take the offer?"...."Will I be able to cope and focus?"..."How will I do in exams?"....
These questions constantly play in our minds and surely at times they collect and overwhelm us causing stress...or even meltdowns...

We have to remember this is part and parcel of life's journey and these things are what makes us strong and successful...prepared to face the even tougher world ahead...So learn to take things one step at a time...REMEMBER ur PASSION....ur DREAMS....never let the fire fade away....ANd of course TRUST in God that He will provide u with everything up ahead according to His will...and also believe in yourself bcoz each person has his or her gifts and potential to do great things in life....

So remember that when things dont seem right or you feel squashed by the different pressures and expectations...hold on tightly to your goals and dreams....never give up and commit all those stuff that are pushing you down to God and "trust in Him that His plans for u are to prosper u and not to harm u..."

No comments: