Wednesday, August 03, 2005

FRieNDs....

Friends are important people in our lives so that includes me as well...
So far all my friends have placed a positive impact in my life....although sometimes there are disagreements, arguments, misunderstandings....along the way...
However, I find that a friend of mine has been at times really close to me....and we seem to have lots in common....so, it made me feel great to hav such a friend....
Then at times..suddenly...things just turn cold....the friend seem to have built a barrier in between us (the friend distants away from me) and it saddens me...Feeling dissapointed, I would also do the same and distant myself from my friend... thinking that maybe I did something wrong...or the person was tired of me...
The next moment....the friend of mine....approached me in close manner again....as if nothing had happened...things seemed normal again!!And I kinda felt this friend doesn't even know wats going on at all...
BUT is it trully normal?I don't know!!At first, I thought I was being overly sensitive about it and so...I decided to discard all those negative feelings away. Somehow, I couldn't help it but feel dissapointed or sad when it became a cycle that never ended..
I believe I was angry at the beggining..probably thinking how come my friend could be so insensitive..but as time goes by...i knew anger wasn't right coz it wasn't my friend's fault..
Honestly I had no solution neither I know why the friend of mine was that way bcoz the person doesn't even know wat was going on...
All I could think of was to look at things at a positive angle which was to continue to be a good friend but, at the same time do my very best in not letting my friend affect my emotions... although its something that I'm still struggling with currently...
"I really do want the best for that friend of mine...and I still do value the friendship we made..."
But I guess...things doesn't always turn out the way you want them to be...and I've gotta live with it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal, finally have some time to online...I'm real sorry to let u down for a few outings ya, coz i've been a bit bz with my family things this whole month due to some reasons, will explain to u later k, mayb when everything's a bit settled down, we shud really go hang out somewhere together, mayb at the movies again ;p CHeerz...once again, so sorry... hontoni gomenasai~

btw, anyone else sitll in kl? e.g. kakashi-wanna-be (sorry i called him this ^_^) / jane??

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!