Monday, August 29, 2005

ELECTIVE: KiCkBoXiNG

Time flies real quick...I'm already entering my final 3 weeks of my semester break
It was great fun coz for the past month I was stress free from studies and also exams.. Although I just scraped through passing Sem 3..I'm just thankful that I won't have to resit my finals coz its even more traumatising sitting for a resit exam than the actual final exam itself..

Me and my close friend, Gowri joined by Jebbrine, Bryan and Kah Heng...we all decided to take up kick boxing classes for elective.. And when asked by other people, the reaction we often got was.."Wah! Don't mess with them!"..LOLz

Although it was scary for us as well coz we didnt know what to expect at the beggining, but after our trial class..we found that its really fun and we actually exercised!! We also had fun time laughing at each other especially when we were always grilled by the instructors to "Kick harder!More power!Punch harder!" more times than any other people taking the same class...
Being blur and all...we were also hit with many comments done jokingly...like "Punch harder, don't stroke it softly!It's meant to be hit hard!"

But after classes, although feeling fresher....muscles start to ache, tiredness take its place...
On the other hand, we also took the opportunity to go hang out after classes...and it was really fun too...I got to hang out with friends and chat with them, catch up with them coz I haven't really mingled with them in uni for a while...

Tomorrow's the final class for our so called elective purpose but we are gonna continue it coz we've enjoyed ourselves so far...Gotta get rest...

No comments: