Saturday, July 30, 2005

YaY!! NiGhTMaRe OvEr..HoLs ArE IN FoR ReAL...

Hooray!!Wat a relief...!!The anguish!!The torturous waiting!!Finally it's all over!!
Praise God!! I Passed!!Although I only passed right at the margin....I'm glad that I dont hav to go through viva or resit...and all that had happened was a gift from God....
I could never have achieved or gone through all of these without Him...and He has brought me through every step no matter how tough or hard it felt....
Nothing can ever describe wat He did for me...All I can say and tell the world is He has been good to me throughout my entire existence in this hard core world....And he has made me the person I am today....Someone with a dream...to help others as a profession....
I will definitely keep the promises I made with God...and basically I am really and trully greatful to Him for wat He did for me...I'm just glad He gave me the opportunity to proceed to the next semester and be another step closer to achieving my dreams... ;p

No comments: