Thursday, July 21, 2005

ExAm'S OvEr..but Nightmare isn't Over Yet!!

I know that life is never easy...and lots of effort is needed to reach our goals...but the high goals I set myself at the beginning of med school seems to just drop to a level where all I wanna do is pass this finals and be able to continue progressing to Sem 4...
I never thought or dreamt that at this stage of my life...my ability to hold myself together...to stay calm and composed is simply lost...the anxiety and twisted emotions I feel wouldn't leave me even after countless times of telling myself to calm down and be confident...I keep feeling my tummy being squeezed and twisted...and my brain frozen...unable to recall anything....but still praying to God asking to stay calm and composed did help me a lot from falling apart....
Even after going through finals...I still can't believe that its done!! All I have to to now is wait for results to be released next week...but that's another nightmare coz looking at how things worked out during exam..where practically most of the questions asked were so tough plus stupid mistakes made along the way didn't help at all...
But in the end..I'm am thankful to God that He has brought me through this week...that I can
at least complete my exam...the rest is up to Him to decide for me...but I do pray that I'll be able to pass and proceed to the next level of med school...For now...I am glad to complete the exam.. coz it seemed impossible to me last week..
"and yet look where God has brought me...I know He will definitely never ever fail me!!"

No comments: