Wednesday, June 22, 2005

In a Dilemma..

Every person in Sem 3 rite now is going through the same thing...No time!!So much to cover!! And after completing the 1st part...progressing to the next...Oh No!!Forgot the 1st part I covered...Its really frustrating...
And having to memorise the life cycle and how each parasite and bacteria looks like just sucks away your interest...I really wish I had a super brain where I only hav to read once...I'd remember everything...
But life isn't easy...and it doesn't come easy at all...If we don't work hard then we won't feel the joy of success either....I'm trying to concentrate but distractions seem to come very often and its really hard even to focus...
I guess I need to push myself and make a commitment to put my very best...I seem to have lost my confidence in my studies bcoz everything I learnt this whole year...I cant recall...
I'm already anxious bout my last summative results...and now facing this big exam..failing is definitely a big NO...I cant afford to fail... I'll be 10 times more stressed out having to resit...I sure wouldnt want to put myself in that situation...
I know that God will help me through..I do believe..but the current situation I see myself in makes me scared of how things would turn out at the end of the day...
Deep down I know that no matter what..God is with me..He has always been there for me... I just pray that through this tough period...I wont waste my time anymore and I'll have enough time to finish studying..before finals sets in...
"Lord, pls help me not to be in panic or to feel anxious...but grant me the discipline and concentration as well as a good memory to be prepared for my finals in July...I commit everything into Your hands for I trust in You always...In Jesus' name...Amen"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,takachei..all people have e same problem..
unable to retain evething tat they have read..the brain overload..but just try to remember as much as we can la..and hope tat one wil come out in the exam..good luck in the final and may God bless u...
^o^zul