Saturday, June 18, 2005

JuSt PrAiSe RoCkS!!

This week is the beginning of my study break before sem 3 finals but I cant seem to get myself to concentrate and study....I keep getting distracted and it feels so difficult to concentrate and focus...Haihz...
The highlight of my week was "JUST PRAISE"...it was great...all the youths of the church gathering together and praising God in the church sanctuary plus Juwita Suwito performing... It just feels so refreshing and I was amazed at how God works in our lives...
Growing up as a Methodist in church..it was mainly traditional...but to see God making the church a place appealling and relevant to youths today by creating opportunities for us to gather and praise God in a contemporary way...where we are free to dance, jump, raise our hands to Him... Indeed I believe that God is bringing revival among the youths of the church...and I definitely would not wanna miss out on that...
Plus listening to Wai Ming share about his vision on the youths of the church getting on the train prepared by God during MYF...made it even clear that indeed revival is here and is starting among the youths...

No comments: