Wednesday, July 27, 2005

God ShOwEd Me THinGs Aren't So BaD AfTeR aLL!!

Feeling the way that I felt was always just temporary...Somehow...the feelings of anger, unappreciated, sad, dissapointment just died away....of course, a friend did play a role in helping to dissolve those -ve feelings...
Something just came to me...and I realised that it wasnt necessary for me to feel that way at all...It doesnt matter who is on the active side when it comes to helping others...neither does it matter whether my good deed was returned with gratitude coz I'm God's child....God is love and goodness....so I shall be that way too...
God helped me realise all those things....and I even felt so foolish for feeling that way in the 1st place...as for being cared by someone...I believe God will send that person to me someday...but for now....I'm great the way I am...and Thank God for making me the way I am!!

No comments: