Monday, July 25, 2005

One DoWn..AnOtHeR to Go!! PaSS or FaiL??

Today was the day viva list where students with borderline are listed to go for an aural exam was released...This exam is a 2nd chance for students who almost pass to Pass!! Going for this exam is superbly stressful and my heart was racing anticipating the release of the list this morning...
The agony of waiting is torturing but wat to do? Its all part and parcel of med school life...
Praise God that I wasnt on that list.....BUT!! WHen the actual results are out this FRIDAY.... it would be between PASSING or FAIL...Agony Over?? NOT!!
However looking on the bright side of things happening....its great to be surrounded by really great friends...who share the same feelings and support one another with love and encouragement....TimHo, TimChew, Victoria, Jane, Michelle, KhunYing, Matthew...
We spent time together shopping at Bk Bintang 2day...which was really fun....and then had a scrumptous steamboat dinner that filled me up to my neck and could not move....but the fellowship that we had was priceless...and I'm blessed to hav such great friends...
Tomorrow..we'll be going to Genting....along with THomas and Man Keat I think...and I'm sure it'll be great fun too...CAn't Wait!!

No comments: