Thursday, August 31, 2006

LEttiNG Go...=(

These thoughts keep popping up in my head...is my grandpa's fate sealed that way?? That he shall not find out bout his condition and hopefully live his life to the fullest with our help?? Is that how things should be??
My mum says that I should learn to let things I care a lot about go...coz I hold it too tight sometimes. Can I let him go when it comes?? How do I see him week after week and pretend like there isnt anything really wrong with him when his health deteriorates?? What do I say to him when he asks me why isnt he getting better??
Do we as the family members really have the right to decide for our loved one's life?? They're sending him for EUS (electro-ultrasonography) next week to do some further checking but looking at things....I dun seem to see a point in doing it.
Why bother investigating when ur not doing anything?? Do we really have such right??
I dun think I can accept what its being done and when the time comes for him to go...I dunno if I can let my grandpa go...But...for now, I'm just numb with everything despite the questions running through my mind.
**Its not like neither me nor my mum have any choice anyway**

No comments: