Saturday, August 05, 2006

THe BeGGiNinG To An EnD...

Haaaaah....!!! Such a relief....I passed Sem 5!! I actually did complete Phase I of Med School... All that I've achieved...is a blessing from God. Every step of the way, from struggling through pre-u till entering med school and finally surviving phase I, God guided me through and all the successes I've had I could never have done without Him.

Despite dreading last month bout how things were going, God has started to answer my prayers. I do realise that not everything will go my way, but I do see Him turning things for the better.

My grandpa's case on a medical point of view is trully great news as his condition is only at an early stage so rightfully it should have good prognosis with surgery. But of course, everyone's still hesitant coz it would cause him to loose his quality of life. There are some other tiny options floating around but nothing is confirmed yet to be trully effective. I think the toughest part isn't on me but on my aunts and uncles coz they hav to deal with all his "rollercoaster" emotions. His tantrums....his joy...his frustrations and depression. Not an easy person to handle. Of course, in addition to all that...there's still many more stuff to consider like his kidney condition...so we're hoping for the best la and trying to make him as comfy as possible at the moment.

Thanks for all the concern and prayers...I trully appreciate it!!

Now, I have clinical school to look forward to and its gonna be a whole new world for me... So, Hope For The Best!!

No comments: