Saturday, October 29, 2005

Post KKB Syndrome

Wow!! After all the excitement and fun of this week....I'm already starting to miss it all!!

Things I missed about KKB posting:
  1. cool and fresh air, quiet and peaceful unlike the busy town of KL
  2. learning how to play "Settlers" from Man Keat...later Christabel and I got addicted to the game
  3. ganging up against Kang Meng at Settlers with Man Keat and Nisha...bcoz of that I won!!Haha...Poor guy....
  4. sharing the same house with Christabel and Nisha (chatting till 3am)
  5. BBQ night: keeping the fire alive, trying to defrost the frozen chicken, eating marshmallows coated with marjerin (really tasty!!), getting high for no reason..
  6. playing speed and lossing to Man Keat and Bryan...played "Big 2 " too...
  7. playing mafia in the dark and watching movies (although I slept halfway)
  8. walking to KKB town...eating ice cream....running away from Ben's singing
  9. the cute and fat rabbit hopping all around which everyone seemed to want to cook it during BBQ
  10. watching all the food disappear into our hungry tummies during our dinner on the last night at 98 restaurant
  11. every effort we put to entertain ourselves in the quiet town
  12. Thomas looking for his "sotong balls" (mistery still not solved yet)
  13. Watching the others play "Bridge"..still unfamiliar with the game though but it was interesting to watch....

But then since we got back from KKB and also after hanging out together yesterday at MidValley and my bday dinner...I suddenly felt so tired...
I guess I didnt really rest properly after coming back from KKB and we went out again the next day...so my body didnt hav a chance to recover....
Anyways...post KKB I'm missing all the fun and laughs as well as the craziness we had at KKB...
Plus its our last posting to that quaint town....
Hmm....cant believe I'm gonna finish my phase 1 with just less than a year left.... Anyways..this is one of the best KKB postings I've had so far...and I'll never forget it!!

No comments: