Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rollercoaster???

This week was a roller coaster ride. It was filled with highs and lows.
Although I'm feeling tired at home right now, it just feels so nice and safe to be home.

I've learnt a lot this week, both in the sense of my studies and life itself. I'm glad that I've learnt a lot about my current posting in family medicine although it was just through lectures which got pretty boring at times.

Grandpa's operation went well and so its such a relief. Everyone's relieved too although to them the worst is yet to come. Although he's still drowsy and would only b expected to recover in a week's time, the complications we were all worried about didnt present itself. So I thank God and everyone for their well wishes and concern and prayers.

I got hurt and upset by an incident this week involving friendship which I wanna move on from therefore I dont wanna put in any details about it. All I can say is that, the incident like my dad said was a learning experience for me although it involves hurt. I dun wanna run away just like that but I wanna pick myself up and move head on with my ambition. That would be my main priority in my new life away from home and not anything else.

At the end of the day, I liked what my lecturer told me. Every night at the end of the day, we should be thankful, pray, reflect, make a point to change according to the lessons we've learnt from the day. Rollercoasters make life interesting and life never has smooth sailing paths to follow. Nevertheless I shall not fear nor give up coz I have God, my Heavenly Father and also my family.

No comments: