Sunday, February 19, 2006

OaSiS 2

After doing a bit of quieting down and reflection...I found that I've learnt some things 2nite...Things that I think woke me up again from the dryness I've been feeling lately...
1. God has blessed MYF tremendously, a great bunch of youths who would always work together no matter how hard the workload maybe, with no hesitations.
2. A great night of praise, where youths enjoy fellowshipping with God and each other
3. 2 youth groups starting to bridge with one another
4. Being frustrated for being let down shouldn't be a barrier for me to keep my passion to serve alive
5. God restored my passion to serve again
6. God works wonders when His children put their heart and soul into doing His work
7. Always focus on the positive and not the negative

Somehow I felt refreshed tonight...after feeling sorta dry for some time...
And when I reflected on all that had happened on this long day...I find that God never ceases to amaze me...I hope He would continue to open my eyes and heart to even more exciting and amazing stuff!!
All Praise & Glory to God the Most High!!

No comments: