Friday, February 17, 2006

FaMiLY

I can't believe it!! It just suddenly hit me...although I was reminded a week ago.
Today...well, technically its yesterday since I'm posting my blog at 2am...
Its been exactly 7 years since my grandma passed away...
I could recall almost everything that happened on that day...and I'm quite surprised actually that I miss her sooo much...
In remembrance of her, I had dinner at my uncle's house together with my grandaunt (my grandma's sister) and of course with the rest of my family.
All I could think of when it hit me was...look at my life throughout that 7 years and what God has brought me through...I really so wished that my grandma was with me and looking at what I've accomplished so far...how far I've grown...I even wonder if she misses me too....
Its always touchy moments like this...I always feel like the luckiest person in the world...
I mean...I have such a great family...although I admit that relationship with family members are never always sweet and nice. But whenever I reflect on the core part of my relationship with my family members, it always give me that warmth and tingly feeling inside. It somehow never fails to make me feel contented with my life.
And I always would be reminded then not to take any of them for granted especially when things get hard...or disagreements may come up.
I really thank God for blessing me with a great family who have showered all the love and support and encouragement on me for the past 20 years of my life and I know they will continue to do so...I am the luckiest person in the world!!No doubt about it!!

No comments: