Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Week...New Challenges...

Time really flies...It's now week 5 of clinicals and each day I learn something totally new. Tomorrow onwards I'm posted to the maternal and child health clinic where we're exposed to pregnant mums and babies. Get to see how check-ups are done for soon-to-be mums and tiny cute toddlers coming for follow-ups too. Going to be another cool and interesting week. Hope my growing interest will last and not die off...Haha!! Especially with exams around the corner.

On the other hand, I feel like I'm kinda struggling inside about an issue which I never thought I would have to struggle with, ever. Grown-ups and role models whom I look up to for years, people I thought I would like to be someday...just failed to be the people I thought they were. I mean even the place I hold close to my heart most of my life...one of the very few places that would never fail to make me feel safe...now, it takes effort for me to even wanna move my butt to go. I'm so confused with differentiating what's right and wrong now. The clarity I used to have seemed to be gone. I really hope that this wouldn't affect me spiritually coz so far it hasn't really.

How do you trust people again after they have failed you in some way?? Furthermore they may not even realise it or they're too caught up with they're own agenda. Do time really heal broken trust?? Now, to me, the only people I can trust are God and my family...**full stop** Isn't that sad?? I mean friendships cant be built or formed without trust. And I'm starting to give up on trusting most people around me. Will it continue?? Will I be able to get back my safe place?? Or do I have to look for a new safe place??

1 comment:

పుక్కళ్ళ రామకృష్ణ said...

You have awesome blog. Thankyou for sharing.
~ Ramakrishna P