Friday, November 04, 2005

IRONiNG 101

It's Deeparaya break!! Cool rite? Well...I am enjoying the week off...but somehow I couldn't stand it anymore...not doing anything at all...
I did visit the dentist finally after so long....and well...I had my routine scaling...but then, the dentist told me something I really didn't expect or want to hear...
According to her the reason my front teeth is starting to get crooked although I already did my braces...was bcoz my wisdom teeth were sleeping towards the molars...compressing them...so, she encouraged me to think about removing the 2 wisdom tooth...Gosh!! Already I'm ever so afraid of dentists...and to think that I will never have to remove anymore teeth in my entire life after having to pull 4 teeth out to do my braces...BoY!! Was I wrong...and this one's no joke...it will be painful and there'll be swelling...It's gonna be a small surgery !! But I figure I shall delay it as long as possible...Since it's not an emergency kinda thing...
Later we shopped and had lunch at Midvalley (my 2nd home)...nothing special really...bought some clothes...
When we returned home..I just couldn't stand sleeping although I was tired coz I slept late the last night..So somehow I just had the mood for ironing....
Its a good thing coz there were lots of clothes that were hanging on the rack...and my mum was already getting sick of having to iron so many clothes...
Finally I guess...I did make an effort to help with housework...and I just dont know why..but I was enjoying it...listening to the radio..and fumbling with the iron at 1st...
I was really happy when for once I did finish ironing all the clothes..so was my mum...haha!!
This was the one house chore I didnt feel sick of doing...Surprising!!=p

No comments: