Saturday, May 27, 2006

BuRNT OuT???

Being burnt out...or feeling so tired about everything going on around you. So much that all you wanna do is just shut yourself out from everything and lock yourself in a room alone. NOT talking about studies.

I never thought that this would happen to me. NEVER!! How can someone feel burnt out doing the things he or she loves a lot and it has been a really big part of her life?? How did I reach this level of just wanting to give up, not bother and just leave??

Maybe it has been coming. I dont know. I suppose I never allowed myself to feel anything besides pushing myself, each time I've been shut down to keep on going and let myself be heard or just continue doing all that I could. But why the feeling of giving up, the one thing I'd never thought would even cross my path overwhelmed me? How did I become so frustrated, fed up, tired, or even sad?

The most blessed part of this was God showed me that He blessed me with 2 great people in my life. My mum & dad!! After so long of supressing my deepest feelings unintentionally, they finally helped me to let all the stuff in me come out. They were understanding and helped me clear up all my confusions and frustrations.

I think that God is trying to tell me that I'm only human. I'm not a super being that can save everything and everyone although its what I want to do. Life isn't that way. I need to depend on Him and Him alone. He's the strong one. And I'm the weak one but He can empower me and work through me. So, I'm taking time off. I'm doing the things I didnt have the chance to do before. Spend my weekends hanging out with my friends...watching movies...and its fun!!

1 comment:

Jarod said...

hey yo... ;) well, dun be burnt out ler...must fill ur life with ice as well...hehe..jz kidding! take k always!