Sunday, April 30, 2006

HiGH or LoW...??

I think I've been in a low point for a while now but I just didnt realize. You know, the feeling of just living everyday like a block of wood...waiting for the world and everything or everyone in it to just pass you by. Or maybe like a robot...just doing all the routine stuff with no inner emotions towards anything. Maybe I'm in a dry spell....

Why am I at this point?? Why am I feeling this way?? Have I lost my passion or the fire within me?? Have I distant myself from God and that's why I'm feeling lost?? Or am I just simply worn out?? Can anyone give me an answer?? What's going on with me?? Is it stress?? I dont know!!!

Nothing seems to be going the way it always has been... it just doesn't feel right. I seem to feel lost everywhere including areas of my life which I had so much passion and love for. But now... I've given them up!! I don't even know if its the right decision. I let it go with a heavy heart.

Honestly, I'm not doing well with my studies either...always getting distracted by other things... my finals is in 2 months time and I have a whole lump of notes to cover including the current stuff I'm learning. Will I be prepared??

I know all that I've said depends a lot on myself...and maybe God is finally putting me through some hard time as a test. Maybe things will improve later on..
All I know is that I'm constantly reminding myself of God's promise that He'll always be there for me no matter what and all I have to do is ask from Him and I'll receive. Plus, I still have a supportive family and close friends that still encourage me in some ways although they don't realize it.

I guess the only thing I can do is live my life to the best I can and trust and wait on God to help me through my struggles.

No comments: