Friday, March 24, 2006

Life During MSK isn't getting any easier...

After slacking for so long...returning back to life as a medical student has been really hard. Plus, life in sem5 isnt getting any easier.
Classes...spread out through the whole day. From morning till evening, with hospital visits and clinical teaching sessions in between...energy seems to be drained constantly from my body. Feel tired all the time...and even with extra sleep...I just cant get up in the mornings.
How nice if I'm like the energizer bunny that doesnt need rest and I can like study and also be mentally prepared for all my lessons.
I'm still finding my way through tackling this system and also fitting in revision time for my finals in July too!! Finals!! The scariest exam of all!! Only 3 months left...
At the same time...Can't wait for the ball next Sat...Hopefully it'll be really fun!!

Really hope to just stuff my head with studying only and nothing else...Hopefully i'll succeed in doing that!! =p

No comments: